UNV RSS feeds provide updates on the content of unvolunteers.org (UNV.org). They retrieve the latest content from the website. These RSS feeds allow you to save time by not having to visit unv.org to get current news.
To add the UNV.org RSS feed, click on the orange RSS feed icon at the top right corner of the website, choose your application and click on the "Subscribe" button.
Microsoft Outlook 2007:
- Go to the "Tools" menu and click on "Account Settings"
- On the "RSS Feeds" tab, click "New"
- In the "New RSS Feed" dialog box, paste the following url: http://www.unv.org/rss/unv.xml
- Click "Add" and then "OK"
Internet Explorer 7:
To add the UNV.org RSS feed directly through Internet Explorer 7, please do the following:
- The orange RSS icon will appear in Internet Explorer 7 next to the Home button
- Click this icon
- A list of all available RSS Feeds on the web page is displayed
- Click the RSS Feed that you want to add
- On the page, click on 'Subscribe to this feed'
- When you subscribe to a feed, it is automatically added to the Favorites Center and kept up to date