Investment Facilitation and Finance Analyst
Under the direct supervision of the Practice Specialist for the Investment and Finance portfolio, and the overall supervision of the Lead, Inclusive Growth Pillar, the International UN Volunteer will undertake the following tasks:
- Assist in implementing UNDP programmes and projects in the areas of investment and Finance.
- Support effective management of the UNDP programme and projects within the Inclusive Growth – with special focus on investment, trade and finance as the country office is building its portfolio in this space.
- Pillar management focusing on quality control from formulation to implementation of the UNDP programme and projects;
- Assist in preparing project proposals for resource mobilization for project implementation;
- Participate in coordination meetings relating to Inclusive Growth activities and initiatives.
- Assist with knowledge building and management contributing to relevant knowledge networks and communities of practice.
A University degree in Trade and Investment, Finance and Investment, Business Management, Economics or related field.
Computer skills: Excellent knowledge of computer especially good understanding of the Microsoft Office
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Excellent ability to network and create partnerships
Strong organizational skills
- English(Mandatory), Level - Fluent
Accountability, Adaptability and Flexibility, Building Trust, Commitment and Motivation, Commitment to Continuous Learning, Communication, Creativity, Empowering Others, Ethics and Values, Integrity, Judgement and Decision-making, Knowledge Sharing, Leadership, Managing Performance, Planning and Organizing, Professionalism, Respect for Diversity, Self-Management, Technological Awareness, Vision, Working in Teams
This assignment is funded by the Government of Norway, only Norwegian nationals are eligible to apply.
Please apply via the link below. You can then either log in if you already have an account or register via ‘Candidate Signup’.
You may apply to a maximum of three assignments per advertisement and indicate your order of preference in the ‘Additional Remarks’ section of your profile.
Application deadline: 15 November 2020
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. The selection will be done by the UN Host Entity at the level of the country of assignment. Interviews will be conducted by the UN Host Entity between 25 November and 16 December.
COVID-19: In case of travel restrictions, assignments may start remotely or start dates may be postponed.