- A university degree or higher technical diploma;
- 25-years old minimum (no maximum age limit);
- A minimum of two years of relevant work experience;
- Good working knowledge of at least one of the three UNV working languages: English, French and Spanish.
In addition, you should be able to demonstrate:
- A strong commitment to the values and principles of volunteerism;
- The ability to work in a multi-cultural environment;
- The ability to adjust to difficult living conditions;
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills;
- Prior volunteering and/or working experience in a developing country is an asset.