- Introduction to UNV’ s mission, mandate, and values
- History of UNV
- Promoting Volunteers for the SDGs
- UNV Brandbook
UNV core eCourses
- UNV and Volunteerism
- Ethics and Integrity as UN Volunteer
- Cultural awareness and working in cross-cultural environments
eCourses on Gender Mainstreaming
- United Nations Course on Volunteerism and Gender Equality
- I Know Gender 1-2-3: Gender Concepts to get Started; International Frameworks for Gender Equality; and Promoting Gender Equality throughout the UN System
- The “I Know Gender” e-course modules(1-15) and other courses are available free of charge for everyone at https://trainingcentre.unwomen.org/portal/.
Upon completion, update information on your My Profile under “Other Qualifications, short courses and trainings” in VMAM - keep certificates of completion for your record.
Your Role as a UN Volunteer
UNV Code of Conduct
UN Volunteers are expected to abide by the UNV Code of Conduct and any applicable Host Entity specific regulations, policies or administrative issuances governing the conduct of personnel.
Volunteer Reflection Toolkit
Use the Volunteer Reflection Toolkit to enhance your overall volunteer experience through personal and professional development.
Volunteer Reporting Application
Volunteer reporting using the Volunteer Reporting Application (VRA) is an obligatory exercise for all UN Volunteers with a compulsory annual and end-of-assignment reporting.