Management of Immunization Data Assistant
Minimum age: 22 years old. Applicants must be nationals of or legal residents in the country of assignment.
Under the direct supervision of Regional Advisor /VPI, The Management of Immunization Data Assistant will undertake the following tasks:
- Receipt and compilation of monthly district level data related to national immunization activities;
- Manage databases, spreadsheets and other data tools, related to Vaccine preventable diseases (VPDs) mainly measles and rubella surveillance including sentinel site surveillance for other VPDs;
- Support countries in Dveloping and reporting on the new Immunization e- Joint Report Form;
- Support the regional office in finalizing the global WHO Immunization information sytem (WIISE);
- Support the countries in training on Vaccine Stock and Supply management (VSSM) web applcation;
- Contribute to analysis of data and production of statistical reports;
- Maintaining back-up database for immunization data received from the countries;
- Contribute to providing Monthly Measles rubella bulletin;
- Contribute to providing ongoing technical support to member states on maintaining and upgrading EPI data management system.
- Any other relevant task as deemed necessary.
- University degree in medicine , paramedical studies, Public health or social sciences.
- Age: Not over 35 years;
- at least 3 years of experience;
- Communications and interpersonal skills;
- Report writing and presentation skill;
- Organizational and self-management skills;
- Project management skills;
- Ability to communicate with respect, tact and diplomacy;
- Ability to work with interdisciplinary and multicultural teams;
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines and balance multiple tasks simultaneously;
- Attention to details;
- Ability to track tasks and projects, and follow up on internal agreements;
- Understanding of WHO goals, programmes, structure and networks.
- Advance knowledge on working with MS office specially MS excel and MS power point,Power BI;
- Good knowledge on different data manging reportring sodt wares;
- Ability to work on different statistical program ( SPSS, STATA,..);
- Competent knowledge and working on Epi Info.
- English(Mandatory), Level - Fluent
- Arabic(Mandatory), Level - Fluent
Accountability, Adaptability and Flexibility, Building Trust, Communication, Ethics and Values, Managing Performance, Planning and Organizing, Professionalism, Technological Awareness, Vision, Working in Teams
Instructions for application:
1. Go to https://vmam.unv.org/
2. Click on “Candidate Signup”
3. Register with UNV database by entering basic personal information
4. Click “Sign Up”
5. Receive notification e-mail to your provided e-mail
6. Click on the link in the e-mail to validate the e-mail address
7. Complete all the required sections (experience, education, languages, etc.) under “My Profile”
(Congratulations! Your profile was successfully entered into UNV database and will be considered for future Assignments in Jordan and internationally.
8. Go to “My Page” -> continue to “Special Calls” -> click “Apply” for the assignment -> press "Submit my Application”