|Evidence Analyst||03 March 2021||Int. Specialist||UNITAD||Iraq|
6 months with possibility of extension
03 March 2021
Minimum age: 25 years old. Nationals of the country of assignment are not eligible, except the assignments in Headquarters duty stations.
Within the delegated authority and under the supervision of the Chief of Information Systems Management Unit or his/her designated mandated representative(s), the UN Volunteer will:
Bachelor degree or equivalent
• An advanced university degree (Master’s degree or equivalent) in a relevant area, such as political science, international relations, foreign affairs, criminology, law or area related to information systems management and evidence management is required. A first-level university degree or equivalent in combination with relevant training and/or two additional years of qualifying experience may be accepted in lieu of an advanced university degree.
• At least 2 years of professional work experience at the national and/or international level in intelligence or information analysis, political science, international relations, or other relevant programmes; experience in research, information analysis and drafting of analytical products is required. Experience working in a field- or fact-finding mission is an asset, experience working in the UN or other international development organizations is an asset.
Monitoring and evaluation, Medical laboratory testing
- Excellent computer skills is required; experience with evidence management and review systems is a strong asset.
- Solid overall computer literacy, including proficiency in various MS Office applications (Excel, Word, etc.) and email/internet; familiarity with database management; and office technology equipment;
Adaptability and Flexibility, Commitment to Continuous Learning, Communication, Integrity, Planning and Organizing, Professionalism, Working in Teams
* Not yet registered in the UNV Talent Pool?
First register your profile at https://vmam.unv.org/candidate/signup.
Important: After creating your account, complete all sections of your profile and submit it. Then go to ‘My Page’ at https://vmam.unv.org/candidate/mypage and click on the ‘Special Calls’ hyperlink. Lastly, select the special call to which you would like to apply.
* Already registered in the UNV Talent Pool?
First update your profile at https://vmam.unv.org/candidate/profile.
Then go to ‘My Page’ at https://vmam.unv.org/candidate/mypage and click on the ‘Special Calls’ hyperlink to select the special call to which you would like to apply.
Application deadline: 03 March 2021