|Communications Analyst||26 January 2021||Int. Specialist||UNWomen||Mali|
12 months with possibility of extension
26 January 2021
Minimum age: 25 years old. Nationals of the country of assignment are not eligible, except the assignments in Headquarters duty stations.
1. Provide substantive support to the planning and design of external communication and outreach/advocacy strategies and plans
3. Coordinate media relations for the UNWOMEN Mali
• Identify and synthesize best practices and lessons learned directly linked to programme goals and activities;
Master degree or equivalent
Master’s degree (or equivalent) in communications, public relations, journalism or relevant field is required
• At least 2 years of professional work experience at national or international level in public relations, communications or advocacy;
Other communications related experience
Adaptability and Flexibility, Commitment and Motivation, Commitment to Continuous Learning, Communication, Creativity, Ethics and Values, Integrity, Planning and Organizing, Professionalism, Respect for Diversity, Working in Teams
* Not yet registered in the UNV Talent Pool?
First register your profile at https://vmam.unv.org/candidate/signup.
Important: After creating your account, complete all sections of your profile and submit it. Then go to ‘My Page’ at https://vmam.unv.org/candidate/mypage and click on the ‘Special Calls’ hyperlink. Lastly, select the special call to which you would like to apply.
* Already registered in the UNV Talent Pool?
First update your profile at https://vmam.unv.org/candidate/profile.
Then go to ‘My Page’ at https://vmam.unv.org/candidate/mypage and click on the ‘Special Calls’ hyperlink to select the special call to which you would like to apply.
Application deadline: 26-01-2021