|Monitoring and Reporting Specialist||14 April 2021||Int. Specialist||UNWomen||Turkey|
01 June 2021
until 31 May 2022
14 April 2021
Minimum age: 25 years old. Nationals of the country of assignment are not eligible, except the assignments in Headquarters duty stations.
Within the delegated authority and under the supervision of the Programmes Manager, the UN Volunteer Monitoring and Reporting Specialist will undertake the following tasks:
1. Provide guidance to the Country Office(CO) in incorporating monitoring and reporting into programme formulation
2. Provide technical guidance to the Country Office(CO) in and oversee monitoring and track-ing of results against country targets and UN Women Strategic Plan pertaining to the two projects.
3. Oversee reporting of results to internal and external audiences
4. Contribute to knowledge building and capacity building
Master degree or equivalent
Type of degree: Master’s degree (or equivalent) in Political or Social Science, Economics, Interna-tional Development Studies, Gender/Women's Studies or a related field desirable.
Years of work experience:
Monitoring and evaluation, Development programme management, Development programme/project administration
The incumbent must be a dynamic, multi-functional person, who supports UN Women with profession-alism, dedication and client orientation, and who must be willing both to work on programmatic/substan-tive aspects and to provide operational/logistical services. The following competencies are required:
• Solid overall computer literacy, including proficiency in various MS Office applications (Excel, Word, etc.) and email/internet; familiarity with database management; and office technology equipment;
Area of expertise requirement:
Commitment and Motivation, Commitment to Continuous Learning, Communication, Empowering Others, Integrity, Leadership, Planning and Organizing, Respect for Diversity, Working in Teams
If you have not yet registered in the UNV Talent pool, please apply by registering your profile at https://vmam.unv.org/candidate/signup.
Important: Once you have created your UNV account by validating your email address, please complete all sections of your profile.
Go to‘My Page’ section of your profile, click on the ‘Special Calls’ hyperlink and select the special call you would like to apply.
If you are registered in the UNV database, please update your profile at https://vmam.unv.org/candidate/profileGo to ‘My Page’ section of your profile, click on the ‘Special Calls’ hyperlink and select the special call you would like to apply.
Application deadline: 14-04-2021
United Nations Volunteers is an equal opportunity programme which welcomes applications from qualified professionals.