|Associate Reporting / Donor Relations Officer||10 February 2021||Int. Specialist||UNHCR||Bosnia and Hercegovina|
Bosnia and Hercegovina
01 March 2021
12 months with possibility of extension
10 February 2021
Minimum age: 25 years old. Nationals of the country of assignment are not eligible, except the assignments in Headquarters duty stations.
Within the delegated authority and under the supervision of Head of Operations Unit or his/her designated mandated representative(s), the UN Volunteer Associate Reporting Officer will:
Master degree or equivalent
Master’s degree in Political/Social Sciences, International Relations, International Law, Statistics, Economics, or related fields
- Minimum 2 years of relevant working experience.
- Field experience;
- Commitment to help persons of concern and willingness to cooperate with counterparts.
Other emergency management experience
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office); Advanced Excel skills;
- Ability to formulate data management-related technical requirements and operating procedures;
- Ability to compile multiple inputs of varying quality into a meaningful, informative and concise document;
- Excellent writing/ communication and analytical skills;
- Good knowledge of UNHCR operations and familiarity with protection activities;
Adaptability and Flexibility, Commitment and Motivation, Commitment to Continuous Learning, Communication, Ethics and Values, Integrity, Professionalism, Respect for Diversity, Working in Teams
If you have not yet registered in the UNV Talent pool, please apply by registering your profile at https://vmam.unv.org/candidate/signup.
Important: Once you have created your UNV account by validating your email address, please complete all sections of your profile.
Go to‘My Page’ section of your profile, click on the ‘Special Calls’ hyperlink and select the special call you would like to apply.
If you are registered in the UNV database, please update your profile at https://vmam.unv.org/candidate/profileGo to ‘My Page’ section of your profile, click on the ‘Special Calls’ hyperlink and select the special call you would like to apply.
Application deadline: 10-02-2021
United Nations Volunteers is an equal opportunity programme which welcomes applications from qualified professionals.