|Junior Officer, in the Tobacco Free Initiative||28 February 2021||Int. Youth||WHO||Egypt|
01 March 2021
10 months with possibility of extension
28 February 2021
Candidate age: between 18 and 29 throughout the entire duration of their assignment. Nationals of the country of assignment are not eligible, except the assignments in Headquarters duty stations.
Under the direct supervision of the Regional Advisor, Tobacco Free Initiative (TFI), the International
Bachelor degree or equivalent
- Bachelor's degree in social studies.
- Highly recommended for this assignment University of Cambridge.
- Required Experience: 1 up to 2 years of experience.
- Motivated to contribute towards peace and development and to serve others;
- Demonstrated interest and/or experience (up to 1 years) in tobacco control.
- Requirements for Area of Expertise: Public health - Tobacco control.
Accountability, Adaptability and Flexibility, Client Orientation, Communication, Ethics and Values, Managing Performance, Planning and Organizing, Professionalism, Technological Awareness, Vision
* Not yet registered in the UNV Talent Pool?
Application deadline: 28 Feb 2021