|Knowledge Management/Monitoring and Evaluation Officer||26 October 2020||Int. Specialist||UNWomen||South Sudan|
Knowledge Management/Monitoring and Evaluation Officer
26 October 2020
Minimum age: 25 years old. Nationals of the country of assignment are not eligible, except the assignments in Headquarters duty stations.
Under the direct supervision of the Deputy Country Representative, the UN Volunteer will undertake the following tasks:
Master degree or equivalent
Master’s degree (or equivalent) in social sciences, M&E, gender/women’s studies, international development, public policy, international relations.
1. At least 5 years of work experience in gender related field and a previous experience in working in a post conflict situation preferable. Experience in South Sudan will be a value added;
2. Work experience in the field of communication, electronic knowledge network, monitoring and evaluation and project management;
3. Knowledge of methodologies and best practices for promoting gender equality, equity and women empowerment in general and in South Sudan in particularly;
Experience working within the UN is an asset.
Development programme management, Monitoring and evaluation, Knowledge management, archiving and documentation
Accountability, Adaptability and Flexibility, Commitment and Motivation, Commitment to Continuous Learning, Leadership, Planning and Organizing, Professionalism, Working in Teams
* Not yet registered in the UNV Talent Pool?
Please first register your profile at https://vmam.unv.org/candidate/signup. Important: After creating your account, complete all sections
of your profile and submit it. Then go to ‘My Page’ at https://vmam.unv.org/candidate/mypage and click on the ‘Special Calls’ hyperlink.
Lastly, select the special call to which you would like to apply.
* Already registered in the UNV Talent Pool?
Please first update your profile at https://vmam.unv.org/candidate/profile. Then go to ‘My Page’ at
https://vmam.unv.org/candidate/mypage and click on the ‘Special Calls’ hyperlink to select the special call to which you would like to
Application deadline: 26 October 2020