|Application Development and Support||25 October 2020||Nat. Specialist||UNEP||Kenya|
25 October 2020
Minimum age: 22 years old. Applicants must be nationals of or legal residents in the country of assignment.
Under the direct supervision of an Officer in the section, the UN Youth Volunteer will be part of a team implementing an Evaluation Module for the monitoring and conducting of evaluations as part of the assessment of project performance within the project cycle (for the Evaluation Office); and developing a system for the Safeguard Risk Identification System (Policy and Programme Division). The specific tasks of the UN Youth Volunteer include the following:
1. Evaluation Module (Evaluations Office)
2. Safeguard Risk Identification System (Policy and Programme Division)
3. Outreach, training and user support:
Bachelor degree or equivalent
English and French are the working languages of the United Nations Secretariat For this particular assignment, fluency in oral and written English is required.
Software and applications development and analysis, Other information and telecommunications technology experience
Computer Science; Information Technology &Communication, Web design and/or related area.
Accountability, Adaptability and Flexibility, Client Orientation, Commitment and Motivation, Communication, Creativity, Integrity, Knowledge Sharing, Planning and Organizing, Professionalism, Respect for Diversity, Technological Awareness, Working in Teams
* Not yet registered in the UNV Talent Pool? Please first register your profile at https://vmam.unv.org/candidate/signup. Important: After creating your account, complete all sections of your profile and submit it. Then go to ‘My Page’ at https://vmam.unv.org/candidate/mypage and click on the ‘Special Calls’ hyperlink. Lastly, select the special call to which you would like to apply.
* Already registered in the UNV Talent Pool? Please first update your profile at https://vmam.unv.org/candidate/profile. Then go to ‘My Page’ at https://vmam.unv.org/candidate/mypage and click on the ‘Special Calls’ hyperlink to select the special call to which you would like to apply.