UNV is calling for skilled professionals willing to support the UN system’s emergency response to the crisis in the State of Palestine as national UN Volunteers.
We encourage you to update your profile on UNV’s web application system. With the right skillset, you could support the response in one of the following areas:
- Emergency response and immediate relief
- Post-conflict humanitarian aid operations and protection of internally-displaced persons
- Medical and nursing services, including mental health and psycho-social support
- Food safety and nutrition
- Civil eingineering and construction supervision
- Water & sanitation, industrial and electrical engineering
- Engineering economics and quantity surveying
- Logistics and supply management
- Admin, finance and HR support
Candidates need to have at least two years of professional experience and be at least 22 years old for national UN Volunteer assignments. Your application should highlight any prior experience in any of the above listed areas of expertise.
Additional requirements will be described in the Descriptions of Assignment (equivalent to Terms of Reference). Check our special calls regularly.
Duration: from 3-12 months (with possibility of extension)
Starting date: many will require candidates to be available at short notice (1-2 weeks)
Conditions of service: monthly living allowance; settling-in-grant; life, health and permanent disability insurance (check for entitlements here: https://www.unv.org/become-volunteer)
More details will be included in the specific descriptions of assignments and may vary depending on the volunteer category.