Here, you will find a package of marketing and messaging materials and resources to guide your efforts to increase UN Volunteer mobilization with UN entities and reach out to funding partners.
Your colleagues in Bonn and New York will be working closely to guide you in preparing tailored narratives for your conversations with UN clients and funding partners. This may be in the form of your own country-specific presentations, or simply a better understanding of how to engage UN entities and funding partners in conversation.
We will also offer you coaching to build this narrative and be confident in marketing the added value of UNV. Our common goal, through the use of this package, is to increase the request for UN Volunteers from UN entities in working towards the Sustainable Development Goals. We also wish to build new and stronger partnerships with our funding partners.
For further information and assistance, kindly contact Jennifer Stapper, lead Communications, ERCS (email@example.com)
- Strategic resources for UN Volunteer mobilization: How to position/present UNV? What is the added value of UNV to UN entity partners? Learn more >>
- Resources for outreach to UNV partners: How to host a UN Volunteer? How many volunteers serve with UNFPA, UN WOMEN or UNICEF? Learn more >>
- Resources for outreach to UNV funding partners: What are UNV funding modalities? How does full funding work? What are the priorities of our full funding partners? Learn more >>
- Resources for outreach to talent: What professional areas are available for potential UN Volunteers? Learn more >>
- UNV Service Lines: UN Volunteers enhance monitoring and evaluation capacity, support elections and large-scale events, and are a rapid response solution to global health emergencies. Learn more >>