In this space, you will find general resources about UNV to directly support your mobilization efforts, including key messaging about UNV and the relevance of volunteerism to the Sustainable Development Goals, as well as facts and figures.
- UNV master presentation deck – a PowerPoint deck with a wide range of slides for you to draw from in preparing presentations
- Resources to market the Online Volunteering service to development partners to generate demand
These resources are intended to aid your usage of UNV templates, photos and imagery, and your development of UNV results reporting and partnerships content.
- Our branding tools: a set of templates, graphics, digital assets and other corporate documentation
- Posters: for your events, or to decorate your regional offices, featuring UNV and the SDGs (InDesign files provided upon request)
- Infographic Guidelines: explaining our approach to infographics, including colours and capturing our diversity (sample Illustrator files provided upon request)
- Social media guidelines: outlining how to make the most of social media, and what not to do
- ERCS Standard Operating Procedures: SOPs for partnerships and SOPs for communications